A number of operational guidelines are now available on the NDIS website, expanding on the interplay between compensation and the NDIS as discussed in chapter 7 of The National Disability Insurance Scheme Handbook.
The operational guidelines address the topics below – links are provided for each:
- Where compensation has been received
- Revision of plans and reduction of supoports
- Where action has been commenced but compensation not yet received
- Where actions have not been commenced to recover compensation
- Agreements to give up compensation
- Compensation under an insurance scheme or a Commonwealth / State /Territory scheme