ACT Health has made available online the KPMG report entitled ‘Review of the clinical training culture – The Canberra Hospital and Health Services‘.
The Review made recommendations against a background of some concerns as to bullying and harassment in respect of:
- Further detailed analysis;
- Engagement of senior leaders and staff in developing a culture statement;
- Utilising the culture statement to develop a communications campaign;
- Adjustment of reward and performance measures;
- Institute mandatory leadership training;
- Review of governance structures regarding bullying and harassment; and
- Strengthened policy statements.