The Medical Board of Australia has published a number of submissions (489) to its consultation on cosmetic medical and surgical procedures provided by medical practitioners, and outlined its next steps in deciding how best to manage risk to patients in this area.
Submissions published include those by:
- Australian College of Cosmetic Surgery
- Australian Medical Association
- Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Medical Council of NSW
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Therapeutic Goods Administration